I have a social networking site, www.soulalert.com.
I am thinking of transferring it to Ning or other similar service, but need some advice and if I proceed, then someone to do the work.
- Is Ning the best one or is there a better one?
- Can the brand be made similar in Ning (less black, a few changes but same logo etc) - ie so members will not be adversely affected?
- Does anyone know if with Ning they own the copyright on all code and content? If so am I being unwise in transferring a site I have paid a fair bit for to a free site like Ning?
- Can all data, user logons, forums posts be transferred without issues?
- Can you have a talkshoe widget on a Ning site?
- Can you add a paypal service on a ning site with ease?
- Can you have downloads, eg audios, eBooks, articles?
- SoulAlert is made using PHP, Ajax and not sure what else.
Please let me have any comments to the above and cost. Thnx