write a PHP script to process a simple form (only 3 fields and one email field) on my website . when the form submit button is pressed. a small window should pop up displaying the results of submission.
the following must be taken care of:
2) in the case of unsucceful submission, a copy (of whatever info that were entered by user) is sent to my email . This copy (call it copy A)
must contain complete tracking information:
i. where the user came from prior to hitting my website. For example, if the user came from a search engine. It should give complete
info like URL (for example [url removed, login to view]) and the search term that
was entered by the user that resulted in the lisitng page of that search engine showing my website. It shoudl give the IP address and hostname
(if known) which enabled the user to connect to Internet to view my website. It shoudl give any other information that can be extracted
like physical location or any kind of additional information.
3) in the case of successful submition, copy A ( see (2) above)
must be sent to my email address as well as copy B (second email message) which is simply whatver was entered by the user in the form.
4) the popup window will have plain background color and color lines
on the top and bottom of different thickness. this requires some familliarity with gif and pixel shims.
5) the fileds that were invalid are to be displayed in RED color in the
pop up window telling user what fields are invalid or missing.
6) upon successful submission, the pop up window will have all the values that were enterd by the user on the form and will give descriptive message that the message has been sent successfull. In all
cases pop windows should have link to close the pop up window. If the
pop up window remains open and the user resubmit the form, it should not open a new pop up but rather update the previously opened pop up or close this previuosly open pop up and start a new pop up whichever is
Please do not bid if you dont know how to do Copy A (item 2 above)
or learning here. There is no time to learn. The ideal bidder is the
one who has extensive PHP experience and already devlelped original script that accomplised above task
and need minor customization to do it as quickly as possible.
All of the above must be completed in one day.
Sorry it is very cheap pay but that is all i can afford.