Immediate start needed to modify the RBS scriptlance.
Buyer Post a Project page –
· Remove restriction on numbers in description in ‘name of project’
· Remove minimum characters restriction in 'describe project'
· Instead of the drop down to select how many days you want bidding to stay open, can you insert a drop down calendar so you can select an actual date and have it set on ‘today’ as the default
· Can you make bidding end at 5pm GMT on the selected day for the purchase
· Remove budget minimum
· Clicking the 'confirm request' button takes the buyer to an error page but it should take them back to their 'My projects' page. This must be fixed
Buyer “view my projects' page – can you put the ‘completed projects’ in order from newest to oldest
Provider - In the main menu, change ‘view my bids’ to ‘view my offers’
Provider view project page - change ‘place bid’ to ‘place offer’
Provider – view my bids page
· change ‘lowest price’ to ‘current price’
· change ‘projects I have won’ to ‘completed sales’ and put them in descending order
· change the title to ‘Sales’ and change ‘projects I am bidding on’ to ‘My Offers’
· In the ‘projects I am bidding on’ table you only show open projects and automatically remove any cancelled or expired projects (purchases). Also, remove ‘my open projects’ because all the open projects will be in the ‘projects I am bidding on’ (‘my offers’) table.
· Under ‘bids’ can you deactivate the link to the sellers so that sellers cannot click and view the identity of other sellers
· Remove service and features and latest projects from the menu.
· In the admin area there is now no option to edit the automatic email that goes to sellers when a new project/purchase is created – this email needs to be created
Thank you for you quick response.