1. At our web site, there would be an HTML/ASP page having a link titled ‘Import from Address Book’. On clicking this link, user will be displayed the familiar Internet Explorer security warning for downloading the ‘Contacts upload tool’ which is a signed ActiveX control.
2. Once the user accepts to download the ‘Contacts Upload Tool’, it would be installed on the user’s machine. ‘Contacts Upload Tool’ being an ActiveX control, would be accessible from scripting languages like VBScript and JScript.
3. After ‘Contacts Upload Tool’ is successfully installed in user’s machine, it will start reading contacts data from MS Outlook 2000/XP and MS Outlook Express 4.0+ contact stores.
4. From each contact, record title, First, middle, Last, suffix, job title, Company, email, url, Biz Phone, Biz Fax, Home Phone and Mobile Phone, Street, city, state, zip, region and Mailing indicator fields will be retrieved
5. After it has read all the contacts from both these contact stores, these will be sent to the verticalanswers web server.
6. Server application, running IIS and ASP engine, will process the received contacts and store in the SQL server connected to our web server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
IIS, Win32, IE 5.0+