I am trying to display a floating activex (attached) on a web page which is a graphic with a data input field but I cannot seem to get it to work on a web page.
All test code and web page code is attached. All you need to do is find my mistake, correct it and show me its working.
It runs in the IDE of VB6 but not on a web page.
This should be real simple for an experienced VB and ASP programmer.
- the activex must be dragable across the screen and as such not
built into a web page but launched from a web page.
See example enclosed.
- not built into the web page as a Layer, but independent of
the that page
- web page should also have the CODEBASE tag and the cab file
so if the user does not have the activex ocx already on their
machine it will be downloaded and then the activex will launch.
- I would like to the activeX to be transparent so only the shaped
graphic supplied is shown, not the rectangular border.
This is supposedly a simple task for a competent ASP and VB programmer and should only take a few hours. I just don't have that experience.
Supply a full functioning demo ( web page and activex) upon which I will approve the bid and pay for the source code and instructions.
thanks in advance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).