The project is about sharing xml files with other users via an [url removed, login to view] on our server:
1. Client to Server: Transfer the content of attached xml-file(s) to the ACCESS database on our server.
2. Server to Client: Retrieve the same info from the database, transfer to client and create on the clientside the xml-file
This hase to be written in VB6. On the server we have ASP 3.0 , XML 4.0 and ADO 2.6
For you to ceate:
- The sample access database that can handle attached xml-scheme.
- A VB6-function like TransferToDatabaseOnServer("c:\test\[url removed, login to view]")
- An ASP-page that displays the files that are in the database
- A VB6-function that retrievs the records from the database and recreates the XML-file on the users comp.
As far as my knowledge goes: xmlhttp would probably be used to create this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 95 and higher