I have created a administration page for a real estate brokerage that allows a user to add a new listing to the database, modify the listing, or delete it. They also have the option of viewing all listings in the table.
I am looking to take this simple application to another level. I would like the following added:
1. a login page that will authorize administrators, as well as a master admin page where administrators can be added and/or deleted by the webmaster
2. the ability to browse the user's computer to upload images to the specific table
Also, this application was originally written in ASP with a MS Access DB back-end without the requested additions. I want the application written in ASP and PHP, with an Access and a MySQL backend, respectively. I will send the original files if it would be of assistance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
3) Testing of the application on the Web - I would prefer if the coder can provide me with a test URL on their own web server, as any changes can be made quickly - to ensure code quality and application usabilty.
As this will be a web-based solution, this will need to run on IIS and Apache for the PHP version, and on IIS only for the ASP version. I would like for the PHP version to work with any database, focusing on MySQL compatibilty, and for the ASP version to work with MS Access.
As this is database-driven and server-based, the client should not have to download anything, and the application should work with apache [url removed, login to view] - php 4.3.3 - mysql [url removed, login to view] for the PHP version, and IIS 5 for the ASP version, unless there is some major incomaptibilty - in which case, I would need to sign off on it before authorizing further work to proceed.