Adult pay per minute videochat site. Streaming video software should include all the key capabilities needed,
a complete ecommerce support, accounting records and back-office reporting.
MAIN PAGE: View Online/Offline Models, along with their thumbnail image and a short info:
username, age, localation, spoken languages.
Take your time and search for models that you like, choose between several categories. In each category you can see Online models as well as Offline models. Once you find one open it up and view it in the Live Chat Interface. Here you can:
- See / Hear the model in free public chat
- Turn model Sound On/Off
- View your Account Balance, Free Time Left, and the Per Minute Rate of the model
- View members in the free public chat room of the model
- Add Money to your account
- Start a Private show where you are the only one who can see the model performing. Private shows are billed per minute (each half minute), the rate can depend from model to model, also the income percent between model / site owner or model/studio operator/site owner. Money are taken off your virtual wallet.
- Start a 2-way Private show, which is similar to private show, with the addition that the model can see your webcam as well and also hear you.
- Give a Tip to a model, you choose the amount.
- Add the model to your Favorites
- View model's Schedule
- See the model's Profile and Photo Gallery for free. If your account balance is zero you can see only 6 photos, if you you have money in your account you can see unlimited pictures in the gallery.
- See model's Recorded Shows. Each recorded show has its own fixed price that you have to pay to view it. You can see a free preview of a few seconds to have an idea of what you should expect of.
Theres much more, i just couldnt post because RAC only allows 2000 characthers. If interested, i will respond back with the rest of the details
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).