need a portal build like [url removed, login to view]
should be based around telerik controls ( rad dock radcallback etc ) [url removed, login to view]
user recognition and personalisation is based on cookies ( possible login mechanism using database )
we can add more objects to be added using a simple admin tool ( so i was thinking about we can define modules as ascx file. These will have publicc properties that could be exposed using reflection
so if [url removed, login to view] had 2 public properties feed url and userid than this would be exposed to the user as input boxes so he could add a new feed and enter url and user id and then this would show a nice formatted feed list in a new drag and drop panel
Please let us know how you would handle this, how you woudl suggest we build this or if you have more ideas.
If proven sucesfull more project will follow
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4. All questions to be asked 24 hour after we have send it in
5. developer must be avaialble by msn
cross browser ( using the telrik controls )
asp.net vb.net OO