Our company is selling products on Amazon UK, Amazon Germany and within a couple of weeks on Amazon France.
We have a fully automated administration system that can easily export or import xml or txt files and we want this system to be linked to Amazon automatically.
We want to:
1. Generate and download order reports automatically so our system can use this reports to create packinglists, inventory files, shipping confirmation files, etc.
2. Upload automatically shipping confirmation files, cancellation files, etc
3. Use our inventory on the Amazon Database to connect with our administration system.
We need advise on how to do this.
We have seen all documentation about the Amazon AMTU and Amazon automatic Inventory Upload systems but although we could get AMTU installed, we don't know how it works (how do we get the reports? What kind of files do we need to post: the templates available on seller central?).
As Amazon gives only email support which slows down the process a lot, we are looking for a:
Amazon API specialist who can give us 'live' advise on how to implement the API system. To win the project you have to:
1. Have proven experience with Amazon Api systems and know how it works for the different countries
2. Be able to tell us where to get the right information from and what to do with it (be a troubleshooter). This means you don't have to built it yourself.
3. Advise us on the best way how to implement it and guide us partially through this process.
4. Be able to talk live through skype with my it-programmer tomorrow the 4th of August for a couple of hours, starting at 10.00 Dutch time (= Greenwich time - 1 hour) so you can guide hum through the process and make clear to him all the questions he has
5. Be available if needed when things are not working out as we want to. Which means that if we can't implement it, we will hire you to do this for us.
6. Be able to communicate with us in English or Dutch
The winning bid will be for the 4 to 5 hours we need you tomorrow to give us information, tell us where to look and guide us through the process (it might be a very easy process but we don't know....) We want a reasonable project price for this.
If we need you after this as a trouble shooter, we will pay you per hour. If it happens that we ask you to fix it for us (in case we don't know how to do this....) we will make a new deal based on a project price.
So in your bid, we would like to see a price for the couple of hours of assistance tomorrow and a hour price for the assistence afterwards
Payment will be done by GAF Escrow or Paypal.
Hope to hear from you.