We are looking for an expert in artificial intelligence. We need a component to be integrated in our CRM.
Mainly, we will use this component to process electronic mail. According to the content of the email, to generate automatic answers.
Examples of products making this: <[url removed, login to view]> (**SmartAssistant**)
<[url removed, login to view]># (**eGain Assistant**)
PLEASE only bid if you are very sure you can pull this off. This is not an easy project. Performance has to be reasonable.
**Conditions to bid:
** - Do not posts standard bids or posts.
**- With your bid you *MUST INCLUDE* screenshots and technical information of your works using AI.**
You should REMEMBER: Only for professional people. If you don't fulfill the requirements, please don't Bid.**
**VERY IMPORTANT: **
- We will give an extra bonus for the quality of the work.
- We will give you the opportunity to continue working with us in other projects.
**Below Terms are a *MUST*, do not waste our time and yours if you do not agree to any of the below Terms:**
1) The project should be in .NET platform.
2) The programmer will be responsible for future upgrades and debugging and fixing errors. After hearing from you people I think minimum 3 moths free support and upgrades (minor -if need be.), instead of the 6 I had required would be fair. Let me be clear we will provide a bonus will be given on a job well done!! After 3 months we can negotiate a fair price for further support and upgrades.
3) Bugs and errors *MUST* be fixed within 12 hours of error being found.
4) Must provide 24x7 support with max reply time of 12 hours
5) If you do not plan to provide the source codes all right and ownership, along with full documentation / help files etc. etc, etc, please don't waste your time and ours by putting in a bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.