I need to create a few forms for a nonprofit disability related organization. I need a template that is created in ASP because the organization that I am doing creating the forms for has Microsoft hosting and they only support ASP. The template needs to be able to be used for more than one form, it needs to send the data from the forms to e-mail addresses, it also needs to be able to create a redirect page that after the website visitor selects SUBMIT on the form they are taken to another page that has content on it.
So, what I need is:
- an ASP form template that sends the data to an e-mail address, also it can process more than one form and have differant recipients for the differant forms.
- Also this form needs to be able to forward the user to a redirect page that I can have various content on.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows/Mac, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera