Have an ASP site generated by ASP/PHP Web Application Builder. It is highly organized code. If you've worked with this, it's a plus.
I want to know how to do a few things:
1) From an existing page, pass some of the values from the screen to the ASP page, perform a calculation, and update the form with the results of the calculation. It seems that I'd need to bascially call the same page to get back the existing screen, plus the extra information but not sure how.
2) From an existing page, go directly to another page , getting and passing the required information. Normally you need to go through a few intermediary steps. Will explain further.
3) Support me for a week or two if there is any general technical questoin.
I have $50 in the account left over for years, so am hoping it will cover this job.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).