I to modify this open source ASP.NET & SQL 2005 Bug Tracker <[url removed, login to view]>
Some of the modifications include:
- User Access Restrictions
- "Comments" Edit function only for admins
- Status control Modification
- Email alerts modification
* New Comment Email Alert
* Issue/Bug status change email alert
- Email configurations
- Number of comments on "Issue" page
- New comment notification on "Issue" page
- Individual and All Project(s) Summary Report page
* Number of open issues/bugs
* Number of new issues/bugs
* Number of fixed issues/bugs
There might be more additions and modifications while this project will be worked on.
READY MADE ASP.NET BUG/ISSUE TRACKERS ARE WELCOMED!!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] and SQL 2005