***Get your name out and build your reputation with a global web site that will be seen by every software company in the world!***
We plan to open a not-for-profit public web site called [**[url removed, login to view]**] / [**[url removed, login to view]**]. This web site is dedicated to listing error numbers and messages in various languages. Then users can open discussion threads under an error message to get help or make recommendations on how to fix the problem. All software developers will be allowed to 'hook' their own applications into the web services to integrate help in their own programs. Here are the business requirements:
1) Microsoft SQL 2000 server. All calls to database via Stored Procedures only.
2) Must have a public web services feed to allow software developers to 'hook' into the system to add error messages or retrieve error messages into their own programs.
3) Must have a quick search and an advanced search.
4) Search by Application, version, platform, error number, error message.
5) Anonymous users or registered users can add content.
6) Thread managers can manage threads by application.
7) All code in C# is located in code-behind pages.
8) Must be spidered by web crawlers
Direct access to the web site will be allowed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done, including SQL scripts, scheme and initial data.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) All copyrights, source code, and concepts are property of the Buyer. The Coder may retain credit on the web site pending development cost.
[url removed, login to view], C#, Microsoft SQL 2000, FrontPage, Visual Studios