4 ASP.NET pages that need to be done in C# that display and allow edit of user permissions table from Microsoft SQL server database. A detailed list of instructions are in the include file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Page or User Control Projects
1. client-side code should be included, not imbedded
2. If the project requires data access there will be data layer class (.cs)
with the same name as the presentation layer class + "DB". For example: if given the page [url removed, login to view], the data class name would be JobsDB.cs.
3. form and page elements positioned in-line (no absolute positioning),
use the provided prototype layout as an example of how the page should look
4. All variables and form element name should be descriptive. Do not use the default names such as ListBox1.
5. All aspx and ascx files will use code-behind classes.
6. All data access interaction with the database will use Stored procedures. Do not access database tables directly.
ASP.NET C# Microsoft SQL Server