We need a good ASP.NET 2.0 C# developer who can do the following:
1) Write unit tests - NUnit
2) Review and refactor existing code
3) Create functional ASP.NET pages based on layered architecture (ObjectDataSource, DAL, BLL, Presentation Layer)
4) Modify UI code and be familiar with concepts such as Master Pages, HTML/CSS etc.
The work will be sent in the form of assignments. Each assignment can range from 2 to 5 hours with turn around times anywhere from 1-day to 3-days. The total hours for assignments will be 20 hours.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Studio 2005
SQL Server 2005