I need a user control or ASPX page that I can easily modify for my own DB/Data for ASP.net 2.0 which can be bound to SQLDatasource and ObjectDataSource. It should be similar to the data grid control provided with VS 2005 but with some enhancments.
- Must be able to display a row of results (dataitem row) from the SQL query results (or object) as two rows in the grid. This is the most important feature.
Example: [url removed, login to view]
- Must support "Group BY" (only one level). This is second most important feature.
Example [url removed, login to view]
- Must support sorting (only one column at a time)
- Must support paging
- I need to be able to insert controls within specific cells (like the flag in the above screenshots)
- There is no need for editing/inserting capabilities. The DB query for the data will be a select query.
If you are going to provide an ASPX page with repeaters, it will need to be in VB.net. If you are planning to do a user control, C# or VB.net is fine.
I am looking for something that is low cost and good quality. I am planning to use it ASP.NET 2.0 VB. Please don't provide to high prices. For such prices I could buy it from a vendor like Telerik.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).