I am searching for a coder to perform the following tasks:
- Develop a Content Management System using [url removed, login to view], XML and SQL Server.
- The system must allow for management of several content pages, including new Human Resources job postings, new news articles, and Products & Services.
- The system must allow for simple image upload capabilities. For example, if there is a case study on particular company, the admin might want to upload pictures or the company logo.
- A dynamic Frequently Asked Question area would store questions and then could be modified by the admin and published to the website.
- A inquiry for would hold inquiries and replies would be stored within the admin area.
- The system must have a user authentication system which allows the admin to allow/deny permission to different sections of the website depending on the department.
-The website would have to include a search which would have to be integrated with content management system.
- WYSIWYG Editor is a must!
NOTE: Please do not submit a request unless you have 3 -5 samples developed in the same language.
We require links to view the samples and would like a zip containing samples of your programming which will be reviewed for syntax. Proper Commenting will strongly help our decision in working with you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
[url removed, login to view] using C#