Dear RentACoder professionals,
I need high quality, unique ASP.NET 2.0 tutorials.
I prefer to work with experienced freelancers, but beginners can bid too, since I need more than one writer. If you are beginner in freelancing, I suggest to learn more about, e.g. on [url removed, login to view] where Lisa_G (best rated writer on Rent A Coder) explains freelancing issues in details.
So, if you are interested for this project, the requirements are:
- tutorial must be in the 1000-1500 word range, with images or code snippets where needed (depending of subject of tutorial)
- must be easy to read and understand, written in correct english, without grammar errors
- must be interesting, informative and USEFUL
- content MUST BE ORIGINAL. You can research over the Internet to better cover the subject, but don't do a simple copy/paste.
- Tutorial MUST HAVE HIGH QUALITY
- Must have example
- Tutorial should be "problem oriented", so I don't need too general themes which are already too much saturated. Instead, it is better to research deeply some problem, or some smaller area.
If you are interested, please respond in this Form:
Subject: Proposed subject of the tutorial
Description: One or two sentences description of tutorial
Price: $ Your price for selected subject
You are welcome to place a comment or bid with one or MORE tutorials (you can provide whole list), but please do it in form like above.
If you have any question, please let me know.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Word .doc or simple html