An example is required that shows step-by-step and in details the following:
1. The example should be done by [url removed, login to view] framework 1.1 (Not [url removed, login to view] 2003)
2. The aspx page should have a table with an image control
5. The image width will be set according to the screen-width minus any vertical bars widths
6. Using GDI+ the code-behind will draw a shaded gradient multicolor image on the image control
7. Using GDI+ the gradient image will have an overlay 3D text
8. if the user changes his or her screen resolution, the page will refresh automatically and the process will be repeated with the new different width
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000 Advanced Server
Explorer and Navigator