**NOTE: Additions to request are in Red.
Successful bid will have onsite personnel (1) for approximately 8 months. Must be willing to relocate to Albuquerque, NM.**
Design a small to medium sized intranet site which is password protected. Site is to use ASP pages and interface with MS SQL Server 2000 database.
The site will consists of the following functions:
1. Provide the ability to list identified sites (physical locations) and to reference documents to that site and make comments about the site.
2. provide a contact management system which provides for recording all details about a contact, the ability to make comments and a telephone call log. Must be able to cross reference the contact with either bullet 1 or bullet 3
3. provide the ability to maintain a list of librarys and document storage locations.
4. provide the ability to generate specified reports based upon information in the database.
5. All input, output and configuration of the site must be web enabled (except for the graphical design of the site)
6. Ability to create and maintain a list of items which have expiration dates. (15 fields)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Installation package must include all coding necessary to:
1. Install the ASP pages, graphics and other "intranet" material on the given server (Microsoft IIS 5.0).
2. Install the the SQL package. Package should include all DSN, tables, queries, views, etc...
Also, provide a database diagram and all source files used to generate graphics, pages and other code.
Onsite work. Cubicle, computer, telephone will be provided. All necessary software will be provided. Approximately 8 month development time.
Application will run on LAN. Application will be based upon MS Windows 2000 Server. Server will be running two other applications: MS SQL Server and Laserfiche document imaging system. (NOTE: a programmer with Laserfiche experience is a plus).
All users will access application via standard internet browser. Application must work with current versions of MS Internet Explorer (5.5+), Netscape Navigator (5.0+), and AOL Browser.