Active Server Page: 4 Sections. The project needs one asp page that contains all of the functionality listed below. The interface should be tabbed and extensible in case more sections/tabs needs to be added in the future. No frames should be used. IE 6.0+ only, Client-side VBscript only. The functions of the pages can be broken into several different asp pages if necessary. The layout and usability of this page is very important. A major emphasis should be placed on its design. Wizard style access to the bug reporter and request form is preferred. All variables/methods should begin with “homeTab_??. The page is going to be integrated into an existing site and variables should not conflict with any of the existing ones.
* A section of the ASP that will display notes/news. The users will be able to add/edit/delete notes in this section. The notes will be stored in SQL Server 2000. Table and stored procedures for inserting, updating, deleting are required. Deleting should only be done by turning a display bit off. No notes should actually be removed from the system. The database connection string is stored in a Application(“variable??)
* **Notices / Updates:**
* Section with a similar display as the above. This section has the identical functionality except that it will only be editable by different users. The database connection string is stored in a different Application(“variable2??)
* **Request Form**:
* This section is a form that allows user to submit information via email to two different email addresses. Form should contain a subject and description (body) for the email. Email will be sent using - [url removed, login to view]("[url removed, login to view]"), and mail server is Application("GlobalSMTPServer").
* **Bug Reporter**:
* This section will allow users to submit bugs that they find within the system via email to an email address. Each bugs description and title should be stored in a database table. The section should also include a way to list all active bugs and allow a user to submit a second request for bugs not completed; a method to complete a bug request and attach notes concerning the fix. Stored procedures for inserting and updating these records are required. Database connection string is stored in a Application(“variable??)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
a) All SQL statements needed to create the tables
and stored procedures.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
IIS, Windows Server 2000, ASP, Microsoft SQL Server 2000