I have the Visual Basic source code to a text editor. I would like to update this text editor so it includes features that make coding ASP projects easier.
I am not looking to spend a whole lot of money on this project so I wish for features that would speed up the coding process yet are easy for you to implement.
Here are some ideas:
- Button that will allow ASP code commands highlighted or written in different colors (like Visual Basic does)
- Menu that will allow selection of popular ASP commands
(SQL Stmts, DB connections, VBScript commands, some HTML like Form Controls etc)
- Program should remember which folder was last accessed upon loading.
- Set focus to text box of "Goto Line" option. (When you press Control+G a box pops up, but focus is not already set on the text box.
- Maybe an import queries from MS Access command? or import the names of variables (column names in Access Table)
- Button to open up an IExplorer window and display the ASP code as web page. (Directory of IIS should be allowed to be specified somewhere in options)
- Dialog box should include the extension .ASP when opening files.
- Anything you think would make your coding experience easier as an ASP developer.
Again, not all of these options are necessary but any of these that you think would be easy for you to implement at a low cost.
You may keep a copy of the exe but all rights to this project will be retained by the bidder.
Please see attached file for Text Editor's Code.
Thanks so much for your time,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Visual Basic to run on Windows 2000, XP, 98.