We have specified a data base, a few web pages, and a number of processes that together comprise an automated billing system. ? The system entails three main parts:
- The production of invoice reports and their backup materials
- The display of invoices and their backup materials on a website
- The modification of data on which the invoices are based
Our attached specifications are still somewhat rough and will be improved in the coming week. ? The database design needs some additions, particularly related to the data type of fields. ? Revisions will be posted here. ? However, the scope of the project is complete.
The web pages must be in ASP and ASP.net.
You must suggest the database you want to use.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 10, 2011 10:54:08 AM:
Things have been a bit busy in the office and I haven't been able to reply to a number of messages on this project. I will reply soon.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 15, 2011 8:02:59 PM:
Note that I have uploaded an updated spec file. I have not changed the project at all. I have just made some minor corrections. So, you do not need to look at these revised specs if you have already submitted a bid.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 15, 2011 8:06:44 PM:
The only addition I made to the specs is that we will require full documentation of code. This will save time in the future.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 22, 2011 9:51:21 AM:
Regarding the documentation that we will require: We would like as much documentation as you will provide us. Workflow diagrams would be great. We would like pseudo code for all development they are going to perform; that way we understand the way that everything works together. Additionally, we need them to document their code well with comments which describe what every variable and function in the code is doing.