The aim is for customers to create and maintain their own web site from a standard interface that steps them through the process.
Firstly to Create their web site they would have a set series of templates to choose from initially and would then select colour combinations of a template they select, and then move on to fill out the various content text.
An example of what I am seeking can be found at ;
[url removed, login to view]
Click the left side "GO" to run through the process.
or.... I have attached an overview of screen grabs from the process you can view.
Also click on the DEMO web site to see what the overall site contains by way of description of the company.
You DO NOT need to design the create all the functions in that site. Only the process that creates a static site from the selection of templates. See attached zip
I will build all the template designs that is not a problem. All you need to do is build the code and flow to collect the info and then generate the actual web site based on the users selected criteria from.
- template design option
- colour combo option
- standard text they fill out,
all this will be stored in a server side DB against that users ID. The web site is generated and the asp files are copied across to their directory.
You will need to code one template I design so it accesses the DB data so we can make sure we have all this correct and working. I will then code all the others.
you will also need to build the Editing sections for the users to manage their web site which will edit info in the DB.
We will discuss the DB content but it is simple as seen in the attached grabs. In summary ;
- template design
- colour combination
- a few images for logos
- some text fields for description (intro, about company, contact details etc)
Please only bid on this if you have done a similar project in the past already. I am looking for something that is already complete or close to what I am seeking that can be modified. I do require a demo of that project to be sent before I will select a coder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).