I am trying to display a floating activex on a web page which is a graphic (attached) with a data input field. It works ok in a VB application but I cannot seem to get it to work on a web page.
What I am looking for is for someone to write a simple activex using the attached graphic that shows me how to achieve this.
a web page that displays a graphic (any graphci will do). Upon clicking that graphic the activex is displayed either over the current web page or a new web page.
- the activex must be dragable across the page
- not built into the web page as a Layer, but independent of
the that page
- activex will accept data and send this back to the server
- web page should also have the CODEBASE tag and the cab file
so if the user does not have the activex ocx already on their
machine it will be downloaded and then the activex will launch.
a simple activex that ;
- displays a contoured graphic (not the white area which should
be transparent) and a button to display a second graphic as part
of that activex if that button is clicked - the Ok button.
- a button to close that activex (cancel)
- accepts a text field and a couple of radio buttons
This is supposedly an simple task for a competent ASP and VB programmer and should only take a few hours. I just don't have that experience.
Supply a full functioning demo ( web page and activex) upon which I will approve the bid and pay for the source code.
thanks in advance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).