This project is for some enhancements/fixes to the following Main Site: [[url removed, login to view]] demo/demo. Admin Site is located at: <[url removed, login to view]> admin/admin
**Right now**_**, I need the following:
1. Within the Main Site, on the [url removed, login to view] page, the user is given the option to begin with Analysis Phase or Invention Phase. This choice must be coordinated with the template type set by Admin within the Admin Site via the “Add Topic?? or “Modify Topic?? page. SEE NOTE 1 BELOW.
2. The Problem Description box from the [url removed, login to view] page should display the text submitted via the **Idea Description box** from the [url removed, login to view] page.
3. Fix bug on [url removed, login to view] page so that entered ideas are saved correctly (related to #2 above).
4. The [url removed, login to view] must be coordinated properly with the Solution phase of the application (that is, [url removed, login to view] and the pages that follow.)
5. Finish Teacher page (which will allow a user type Teacher to create work for existing user type Student). This should be very straightforward, and will involve giving Teacher features now in Admin, so will mimic almost perfectly existing pages/code. But Teacher will only be able assign topics/communicate to/with their specific Students/Teams, as already determined in Admin.
**_NOTE 1:_** Each template that Admin may choose from is composed of different sequences of the Analysis and Invention phases (Analysis, Analysis->Invention, Analysis->Analysis, Analysis->Invention->Analysis, and so on). For instance, if Admin creates a problem that only includes the Analysis phase for a topic, then only that button should be shown for that problem. If Admin creates a problem that only includes the Invention phase for a topic, only that button should be shown. Also, if a user HAS NOT YET completed the previous phase (so, for instance, if the template is Analysis->Invention, but the user has not yet completed the Analysis phase), then only the Analysis button should be shown. THIS HOLDS TRUE FOR ALL TYPES OF TEMPLATES. ONLY THOSE PHASES THAT HAVE BEEN COMPLETED SHOULD BE SHOWN
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view]