I need a classic ASP coder with possible .NET experience to fix my existing code on my site.
I am looking for a coder that can work independently and think fast, write in a good english language and reply to my posts fast.
I am looking to fix the code as below, and also for more classic ASP work. If you have PHP experience as well, this will be beneficial, but not necessary for this bid.
If you work fast and well, I will be probably be able to assign many more projects in classic ASP, or ASP.NET or PHP.
I need to do the following:
1) Redesign the following WEX editor on my site at <[url removed, login to view]>
to look as google docs font and style. Make sure the application is reliable and loads fast (remove java script).
2) Remove top frame and incorporate all code into one fast loading script. (one page, no frames top or bottom frames). Remove bottom frame. No frames to be used.
3) Allow to edit footer and headers.
4) Remove all frames. Remove bottom footer.
5) Allow to keep signing till I log off.
6) Re-write all error messages and make them to appear using : 1) the same style, font, and in a proper english.
7) Check that all the WEX editor is working fine and fix all the bugs when found.
8) Fix a specific bug:
When you choose 'IDE' as your text editor and then go full screen, it doesn't do it properly. It fullscreens horizontally, but vertically, you can only see like 3 lines of the file at a time.
9) Make sure Keep me signed in until I logout. is working.
10) CSV file exporting, please test and make sure it works.
11) WYSIWYG editor, let me disable the browsing for the file in Hyperlink, Image, Flash, Media and
Internal link, Object icons in WYSIWYG
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Dec 17, 2009 9:16:22 PM:
please advise: 1) if you understood projects requirements and what did you understand. 2) if you can communicate in proper english language 3) advise on each point mentioned in the bid. thanks
windows ASP shared hosting web server, no speciall dlls or special server requirements. Any version of windows OS.