We are in the market for a developer to support and customize an existing application.
The project is a long-term one (at least 12 months). There is the possibility of
assisting in the eventual transition of the product from Classic ASP to ASP.NET. If you
are a Classic ASP developer that has been looking for a way to move into the .NET arena,
this is a golden opportunity. Plus, this is a work from home position.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working with Classic ASP and
2 years working with SQL Server 2005. Candidate must be comfortable with the following:
1. Building and deploying ASP files;
2. Writing VBScript;
3. Writing and debugging queries, stored procedures, and functions using SQL Server 2005
4. Ability to work with cookies and include files;
5. Knowledge and ability to implement security in an internet application;
6. Knowledge of HR and/or Payroll is a plus.