This is a typical contact form.
Technology Required:? ASP running on IIS.
My ISP (for now) is GoDaddy and they have a specific way they want mail sent.? Do a search on their methods - CDOsys.? I don't want to change that but I need (very badly) to do better trapping for spam.
The ASP sends me an email using IIS.
Here's what I need:
1. Implementation of Captcha
2. Significant error trapping so that McAfee's agents do not send me 200 emails a day (yes, 200), this requires more than just captcha to do it.
3. Trapping and eliminating all crap email from folks we don't need to talk to.
4. Capture? the IP address and all other useful contact information
5. Trap and remove all HTML from the contact form (don't need porn urls)
6. Ensure that the email is a valid email
7. Allow email filtering from certain domains (these should be contained in the code - we can just edit it for now.)
My contact form has all of the regular stuff as well as a radio button selecting interest and a comments field.
The McAfee Agent is called McAfee Secure.