The objective of the bid request is to convert the html tables in a single ASP page, named [url removed, login to view], to Fixed Position DIVs. [url removed, login to view] is populated from records in an Access database based on the three variables passed to it. An example of the URL for calling this ASP page is:
[url removed, login to view] Date1=06-2007&Date2=07-2007
The images corresponding to each record are in a folder, named images, which I have included. I have also attached the database, and a folder named img, which contains the graphic elements that make up the page.
I need you to fix the overall size of the page to 1280 x 1024. This code should be tested in IE6.
As an optional part of this bid request, I will add a significant bonus if you can change the connection string that opens the Access database to:
1. Use a driver or provider other than Jet, and,
2. That does not require creating a new DSN on the target machine.
which would allow me to run this on a target machine that is running Vista (which does not support Jet).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Classic ASP running under IIS version 5