We have a professional 41 page 8"x11" business presentation that needs to be converted into a stylish, engaging, online Flash movie. I have a voiceover that is approximately 25 minutes in length that accompanies the presentation.
The responsibilities of the coder are as follows:
1) Must live within the United States so I can Overnight a package of the raw project materials to you. (41 page presentation - from which you are to get your ad copy and graphics, audio CD-Rom from which you will need to get your voiceover for the movie)
2) Flash Movie must be representative of the matierials supplied in the order in which shown in the 41-page presentation. You should NOT create a slide show. We will supply you with the graphics, ad copy and voiceover, but you must create a fast paced interesting movie.
3) Movie must load on a user's computer (using 56K) in no more than 15 seconds. You may break the movie into several smaller movies that play sequentially as long as the user spends no more than 15 seconds before play time.
4)There will need to be a preloader that shows a variety of quotations which we will provide.
5)There will also need to be a timer (hidden from the user) that will database the time the user entered the movie, the time the user exited the movie and the duration of time spent watching the movie. (Example: You create a 10 minute movie but a user only spends 7 minutes and 33 seconds watching it before leaving. 00:07:33 needs to be databased as well as the time they entered and exited server time).
6) All coding should be done in ASP using MSSQL and should be developed and completed on your server. Once testing is complete, we will need it to be converted to our server.
7) The movie must also detect the Flash version installed on the user's computer and if not sufficient, must show them instructions on how to download before they can view the movie. All download options must open in a new window so the user can get back to the movie.
8) Adherence to deadline is critical for this particular project. We will need the project completed within 7 days from receipt of the project materials.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Server: Windows 2000