1. Report Login ??" (Login & Password)
2. Report Admin - Add Users and Modify their accounts:
A. Login Name
C. Assign Reports to User or Group (Marketing, Affiliates etc) based on user authority level.
3. Report Dashboard Components
A. Report Parameter Selection. Keep in mind that each report could have a different set of parameters. The user should be able to update the Parameter values and have the ‘ReportViewer’ update automatically.
B. Report Selection ??" TreeView (suggested)
C. Report Viewer
D. Reports NavBar ??" Standard (search, export, print, etc..)
E. Note: All components should populate a Single page with each component in it’s own ‘Frame’. I am open to other ideas as far as the Layout goes.
4. Database/Concurrent Users
A. The Report Portal should allow for a minimum of 10 concurrent users.
B. Database: MS SQL 2000
5. Programming Language
A. Utilizing .Net Framework 1.1 or 2.0
B. Programming Language ??" C#
6. Report Creation
A. Create (4) reports.
B. Utilize Crystal Reports XI
C. ‘Aesthetically pleasing to the eye’ reports.
D. Utilization of ‘Stored Procedures’ to create datasets.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server 2003, Net 1.1 or 2, SQL Server 2000