We would like to rewrite a current commercial real estate site to have a database backend.
Current site captures are attached. Page layout and style will remain unchanged - although tables will be cleaned up so that column width will be the same page to page.
User can click on columns to sort by them. Listings flagged as hidden will not be shown on the main website.
Site will have a password-protected maintenance area, where the following will be available:
1. Ability to add a new listing. Fields available will be based on whether user selects a particular type of listing (see spreadsheet for available listing types)
2. Ability to delete a listing.
3. Ability to add or delete pictures from a listing.
4. Ability to add/delete/edit contacts. Contacts will be associated with listings (many to many).
I expect the design will have three tables: listings (see xls), contacts, and possibly photos (or if you want, have up to 10 fields for picture links in the listings table). The contacts table will have initials, name, address (multi-line), phone, fax, email. Initials field will be for use on the summary page.
Unless noted in the spreadsheet, fields will be text - even prices.
In the individual listing page, fields that don't contain data will be left out completely (for instance, if the zoning field is empty, you won't see an empty zoning line)
Each of the website pages - land/office/retail/etc should be built from the same HTML page, which is passed a variable to decide which data is shown.
It is NOT necessary to enter in all the existing listings into the database.
You will be provided all existing website code and a site to deploy to.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Either [url removed, login to view] 2.0 or PHP/mysql