We are looking for an experienced programmer or team to develop a deal of the day website, similar to the one located at: [url removed, login to view]
The site will need all of the features found there, including:
1) A front-end website to display the deal of the day and a few recent deals that have already finished.
2) Member sign up forms, including contact information and billing information.
3) Ability to export a list of all users that purchased a specific deal.
4) Connection to a payment processing gateway that we will specify (Paypal, [url removed, login to view], etc.)
The site needs to be programmed in ASP.NET (preferably VB.NET) using an SQL Server database.
Please only bid if you can create a stable, commercial quality application and are prepared to start immediately.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
IE, Firefox, Google Chrome