I require the coding of a dispatch orders module.
The module will be used by a number of operators to track, assign drivers and dispatch orders.
There is a level of difficulty in the system as it requires [url removed, login to view] popup forms and browser customisation.
The module consists of one Main Page plus a number of smaller pages (about 9 in total) and a number of popup forms (7).
The module is to be coded in [url removed, login to view] connecting to a MSSQL database. All communications between the client browser and the server are to be made thru a secured connection.
I will provide a spec for the coding, I will provide the ERD and the database script.
If you have experience in [url removed, login to view] / MSSQL and popup forms please send me your quote. Once I've seen your initial quote I will send you further details and the spec.
This is a list of deliverables and some terms and conditions that you must agree with if you bid for this project and are subsequently selected as the coder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) You must acknowledge the buyer's ownership to intellectual property rights and to all proprietary software products that will be used in connection with the fulfilment of this developemnt; including related documentation, reports and software as well as all related materials and all confidential customer information. The software program developed hereunder, its source code, executables and any other material which constitutes part of its design and which may be necessary for its future development, developed hereunder shall be considered "work made for hire" under the copyright laws and shall be owned exclusively by the buyer. The Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
No part of the product(s) or systems being developed or products or system provided by the buyer to aid the development process may be used in part or in full without the buyer's written consent.
4) **Testing.** During the user testing phase I use an online issues database to control the issues I find with the development modules, and to pass information to your development team. When the time comes you will be provided access to this issue database so that we can communicate effectively about issues and features of the system. You will be expected to use this database to aid in issue resolutions.
5)**Other.** The specification is fairly complete, however, due to this project being under active development, there may be a need to add small parts to the spec, or to clarify parts of the spec or even to remove functionality from the spec. I do not foresee this happening; however, it is a possibility. Similarly, there may be a need to make small changes to the underlying database, but these changes should not be significant.
6) **Communications** is essential to me. There are times when a change is required promptly. You must be able to be online (MSM) everyday during the project in case I need to communicate something urgently.
7) I expect that you will **work closely with** me in understanding the specifications. If there are any parts that are not clear, You need to make contact with me as soon as possible so that I can explain.
[url removed, login to view]
The application must be able to work well in IE 5 and above and in Firefox