I want to display a 3 and 2 level dynamic tree structure from information held in a database
Database is MS Access
I want two .asp pages, one to show the 3 level tree (projects) and the other to show the 2 level tree (contracts)
1. The graphics/tree view will look like attached image
2. The default view when the page opens is all level of nodes displayed
3. The tree will have a plus and minus sign at each which can be clicked to hid or show child levels
4. The page will have links at top to:
1. Show all levels
2. Hide sub areas
3. Hide areas and sub areas
5. The Projects, Areas and Subareas can be text hyperlinks in the tree
6. The scripting must only use browser friendly scripts so not error messages are created. Nothing needs to be installed on the web server over and above the normal
7. The Coder must show sample of what the finished product looks like as presentation will be the main requirement. The tree must look good and function well!
View the attached file for fulldetails
See attached file for all information and image of tree.