We're looking for a coder to fix problems with our site at [url removed, login to view]
It is a DNN site. There are two problems with the site that we need fixing.
1. The container graphics are not displaying properly. They were working fine on our development server but now we have moved the site to the live environment the container graphics are not showing up.
2. We installed the SDN cart module but it only half works. We've setup two test products which show up on the Products page and the home page fine, but when you click on the products to get the product details you get an error.
Also if you click on the add to cart button you get an error.
We purchased the SDN cart module and have it fully licenced. The licence key is installed in the module settings.
The project is very urgent.
If you need to inspect the site you can login as
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).