Create a way for dynamic content (.ASP 2.0) to be displayed in HTML pages.
Another coder has written a .ASP 2.0 script for me. It is not completed as there are still some bugs in it.
However, I need this script modified:
* I want to be able to managed all my inventory via my admin panel.
* I need to be able to display the content of the dynamic pages (categories, add to cart buttons, wish list buttons etc.) from within my HTML website.
* script needs to perform inventory control. This means that the dynamic pages need to display how many items are availabe, and indicate when a product is sold out.
Usually this would be done by creating .aspx pages which would then be displayed to the user. I do not want this!
This needs to be done by inserting code into the visual HTML box that is used in the Antenna web design software.
A far less preferable method is to have the dynamic pages displayed in an iframe.
The script that is currently being developed functions by using a remote call from my third part shopping cart provider. This remote call transfers all data from teh remote hosted cart (Mal's e-comerce) to my script.
* this must work be usin Antenna web design sotware ( [url removed, login to view])
* it must work be adding code in html boxes.
* Antenna web design CANNOT import pages, and cannot edit non-html pages
* my curent script needs to be modified to do all the above
* it must function using the remote call feature of Mal's shopping cart