We would like a page (all web 2.0 / css) whereby there are various pages with questions.
To see the answers to these questions the customers MUST pay a decided price.
These questions will be SEO related and will be created through a CMS. The price must also be detirmined in the CMS.
There must be 1 page with all the questions on (or the Title of the question - sorted in categories - through CMS) Everytime a new question + answer is created a new page is created + title and put in right category.
So the process of the script should:
1. List a set of questions decided by me (controlled through CMS)
2. Those questions are put in the relevant categories and displayed on the main questions page
3. The price of each answer is determined by me (cms) and is automaticcaly sent to my paypal account
4. Once the customer pays for the answer they are redirected to the answer page (which must be unaccessible any other way)
5. Categories must be created through the CMS and then each question and answer put into a category by me in CMS.
6. All content I write must be picked up by search engines and displayed in web 2.0 style
7. I must also have the option to make some of the questions FREE if I want to.
This must be completed asap