I need a web interface that I can insert into my ebay listings using HTML code that will allow buyers to calculate shipping based on a rate chart that I have control over. It needs to be simple enough that it loads and calculates quickly (ebay buyers tend to be pretty impatient). I would also like to have it so that I could run it on a local computer for phone quotes.
Here is kind of the process flow as I saw it before I load I insert it on the ebay listing:
1. I will input the package weight, dimensions, and packaging cost
2. have it calculate the volumetric weight and compare to actual weight (formula is: L X W X H)
If you have more than one package to be shipped, consider each package a separate shipment for weight calculation purposes.
Determine the Actual Weight: Use any standard scale and round up any fraction of a pound to the next full pound.
Determine Dimensional Weight:
• For UPS Ground Shipments: If the cubic size of the package is 5,184 or larger, divide the cubic size by 194 to determine dimensional weight in pounds. If the cubic size is less than 5,184, use the actual weight of the package.
• For UPS Air Shipments: Divide the cubic size by 194 to determine dimensional weight in pounds. Round up any fraction of a pound to the next full pound.
Determine Billable Weight: Compare each package's actual weight to its dimensional weight. The larger of the two weights is the billable weight and should be used to calculate the rate.
3. Check Large package rule [2xw]+[2xH] + L > 130 < 165 (girth can not exceed 165) if it classifies as this minimum billable weight is 90lbs and a $45 surcharge (please have something alert me that it is oversized)
I insert the information on ebay
4. Buyer inputs their Zip code
5. program calculates their cost for shipping based on provided Zone/Rate chart and multiplies by a fuel surcharge of 6%
6. Displays so the buyer can see the cost
Here are examples of what I am looking for:
[url removed, login to view]
here is a link to an auction with a larger item
[url removed, login to view];item=330098262436&ru=http%3A%2F%[url removed, login to view]%3A80%2Fsearch%[url removed, login to view]%3Fcgiurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%[url removed, login to view]%252Fws%252F%26fkr%3D1%26from%3DR8%26satitle%3D330098262436%26category0%3D%26submitSearch%3DSearch%26fvi%3D1
Another good example program is also [url removed, login to view]
I do not want to pay more than $60 for this as this should be a simple project if you know what you are doing. If selected you will get more Excel files with the Zone rates to input. This Excel spreadsheet is just an example so you can provide a demo if you want.
Please let me know if you have additional questions.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $43 para este trabalho
I can provide you script for this at no time. I have expeirence of more than 7 years of web development and worked for companies like eBay, paypal and Andale including many project for eBay listings.
I have handle this kind of project earlier for a shipping company . so i have that idea. I will complete this project within the time with high quality .