ONLY BID IF YOU ARE EXPERINCED IN PHP/MYSQL and AJAX
We have a store and now wants a website for it. Basically it would have a shopping cart and the Checkout thing, some what like this <[url removed, login to view]>
The user will shop on our website, add product to his/her cart and when done he/she clicks on checkout. When checked out is clicked the site will check wether the user has Login or not if not it will promot for user name and password. When user clicks on the Sub Product the page will show the product in the same page using AJAX. Here we meant that instead of opening a new page, on the same page the products should be listed same as we see in google mail. We would give a complete desc of our website only to thoese programmers which are experinced in Ecommerce. Please let us know the following
1. Are you Experinced in PHP and AJAX?
2. List only 4 Ecommerce Projects which you have done in the past, listing more than 4 will be rejected
3. Whats the cost to make a clone of <[url removed, login to view]> (desing would be provided by us)
4. Time frame for a clone of <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).