I require a script in .NET for an education portal that has the following functionality.
1. People submit their details (name, address, email etc) and pay subscription through Paypal. Using Paypal IPN their membership is automatically enabled and they receive their username and password via automatic email notification. Billing would be done on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis .
2. After logging in, they have access to content, forum and articles according to the length of their membership. I.E if they have just joined they will have access to level one. If they are members for 4 weeks they might have access to level 1 and 2 etc.
3. Each level will require a forum and unique content (visible for only those enrolled at that level)
4. Admin must have control over content management, billing , forum, membership, and design. Admin must be able to set and modify number of levels of membership, length of time before access to new level. Admin also needs to be able to change content on home page through interface.
5. there must also be mailer ability so admin can contact members enrolled within a particular level (or entire group) with personalised email (i.e Dear <name>). Ability to schedule emails (auto responder) for particular groups of students is also required.
It would be advantageous if the portal was also search engine friendly so that parts of articles could be indexed (but not complete article). Membergate is a good example of this ability. In fact, membergate is the ideal script but it doesn't have the ability to have time based content and forum access.
Final design must also be able to be 'skinned' easily for different content applications.
This script is intended for in house use only but a complete setup, instillation and function guide must also be included.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
this will need to be done in .NET with the ability for end user select between MS-SQL or access database.
Code must also be suitable for additonal features to be added later as required simply by uploading additional files to server and having them make adjustments as required. A good example of this is the "spd -e mailer" from pensaworks which allows modules to be addded very easily.