**Electronic Mortgage 1003 for our website. You don't need to understand mortgages to bid on this project.
**We are launching a new website and are looking for someone to write the database interaction of the 1003.
We will provide the following:
1) We will provide the developer the Mortgage 1003 in HTML form. The application will already be layed out and the field will already be defined.
The following is the link to the form:
[url removed, login to view]
The must come out of the project:
1) The HTML Code will be converted into an ASP that inserts into a Microsoft Access Database. This ASP must handle any errors within the application.
2) The Access database must be created to capture all fields on the Mortgage 1003 application. The data types must be defined for all fields on the application
3) All Documentation on the database structure must be provided. It should contain all field names and the datatypes and the corresponding field on the ASP.
*** Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
This project MUST use the following technologies:
1) ASP - Will be the front end of our website.
2) Access - Microsoft Access will be the back end database.