I have a website for my company - [[url removed, login to view]]. I need to implement the ready [url removed, login to view] 2.0 ([url removed, login to view]) into my website on section **Blog** overthere, in both **Hebrew**, and **English** versions.
* I need the blog to **fit exactly into the website sizes and structure** and stay customizable for me, like if I would want to add/remove some options which are supplied with the [url removed, login to view] 2.0 version I could do it and it would all fit nicely into my website.
* On the **Hebrew version** of the website, I need the Blog to be in Hebrew language (translated - this is an option in the [url removed, login to view] 2.0).
Everything on Hebrew version should appear right to left, as you can see in the *attached images*.
* The **Admin panel (built in the [url removed, login to view])** should be treated as a functionality of the BlogEngine and it is too should be compatibly with the structure of the xcom website.
* The blog would be implemented **twice**. Once in the Hebrew version (All would be right to left and in Hebrew) and Once in the English version. **These would be TWO independent versions** and would work on a different database tables.
* There is a ready hosting server which you will use on the development. It runs Windows Server 2008, and IIS7.
* Everything should be done with SQL 2008 Express, which is also exists in the given server which [[url removed, login to view]] runs on.
* Everything should be done with .NET 3.5 with C# language.
* Everything should be cross browser supported and design should be pure CSS and validated without errors in all standard validation tools.
* **Please** only bid if you're experienced and worked with [url removed, login to view] before, and **only**, if you're experienced with [ASP.NET] 3.5/4.0 framework.
* **Attached** is the Hebrew schema which I've made, with the **general** look and feel of how it will look on the Hebrew version for example, please notice that the attachment were made with the [url removed, login to view] 1.6 version and not with the latest one, so **don't take it too seriously** - it is just to explain general look and feel of the wanted result on the Hebrew version. The English version should be the same but from left to right (Everything is reverted, including boxes, text align, text direction and etc').
* Please notice that on the *attached structure image* the **Add This** was used in each place were there was a chance to use it, so that people would be able to post the blog on their Facebook accounts, tweeter, do LIKE and etc'. This should also work in the embedded version (On both English and Hebrew).
* For the translations of global and local resources to Hebrew I would be able to just translate the resources into Hebrew myself.
If there are any further questions, please feel free to ask, as everything should be clear before beginning the project.
Thanks a good luck,