We have an existing employee and event scheduling system in place that needs 4 minor changes done.? This system allows our admin via a webpage to login and schedule our employees.?
Company Info:? We are a small company that sells items at different events and concerts.
How the system is setup:
We get a list of our events, dates, times, etc From the database, and it populates a dropdown list of employees (here it checks to see if the employee has not requested that day off.? If the employee has, the nhis name doesnt show up in the dropdown)
You then select the employee name next to the date and event, then you click update.? The sytem then sends an email to the employee letting them know they are working? that particular day.
Heres the changes:
1) Email needs send to the employee when they are added or dropped from the schedule
2) Pages need to load faster.? Currently it takes WAY too long because everything is being generated dynamically against different factors like: what employees are already scheduled that date and that event, what emplyees are not available that date and event.? Currently we are displaying 2 events per page and over a high speed connection like cable, it takes about 1 minute to generate that page.? We would like it to be instantly, or within 5 seconds.? We would also like to display more records per page than just 2.
3) Employee name needs to be a different color on the dropdown? list? when they are scheduled to work that particular day and event
4)Additional field added next to each position that is added to the schedule so that we know what the employee sold that day (monetary value)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP, Access 2000 dbase, web driven site on windows 2000 server