Web based Employment portal. **Public** will show basic job openings and allow a person to click a link to see a full job description or click a link to apply for the position. **Secure** will be personalized based on users login to show jobs they have looked at, and /or applied for, a way to fill out all required paperwork and save what they have completed, leave the site come back at a later time and pick up where they left off. Web site must be written in [url removed, login to view] and save all data in a MS SQL database and allow all forms to be printed with completed fields and look identical to the provided forms.
Before bid will be accepted bidder must provide rough idea of what the site will look like and how it will work. This can be a written description.
Public - no user account required
1. In grid format display listing of current job openings.
2. Button on grid to open new web page (or PDF ?) to display full job description.
3. Job descriptions are dynamic and stored in SQL tables
4. Button on grid to apply for position, leads to secure application portal
Secure - account must be created
1. Individuals login with user name and password, can create new if they do not already have one.
2. Initial web page is some type of status page showing what jobs they have applied for, what the status of the application is, upcoming scheduled appointments, task list. Links to interview location maps. Must have way to add/edit/view their current paperwork on file, employment application, et all.
3. Status page should display from newest to oldest with default filter for past items not to be displayed. I.e. past interview appointment not displayed unless uncheck(?) filter
4. Give user ability to upload a resume and store resume link in SQL database
5. Employment application can be completed online and saved to MS SQL server database
6. Paper work can be saved at any point and come back to in order to edit / complete at a later time
7. Completed paper work can be printed (must look exactly like provided paper work)
8. Individual can use same paper work to apply for multiple job openings.
9. User has ability to use web based email in order to communicate with Human Resources department
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000 Advanced Server
IIS web server