I have a chat program within the other product called
"Intranet Office Suite" located at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
You can login and play with the product using sqlserver/sqlserver as userid and password.
Look at the chat section of the product. I would like to extract the chat section of the product and make it a separate kit and use it for the technical support.
This is what I want the chat additionally do:
- Enhance that chat so that the transcript of the conversation can be saved somewhere (in the hard drive in the directory that we can pass to the code)
I would like to use the same chat with minor enhancement to be loaded in the web site and be used for the technical support. For this chat the transacript of the conversation must be saved and be
sent via email to me (the email address should be in the same configuration place).
- The chat should accept some varaiable to show whether chat is available or is not. So we can define whether the chat available or not.
If the chat is available one side of the chat is the tech support. The other side of chat is the customer.
If the chat is not available then the image shows it is offline and just the email will be sent to me to request the chat (similar to instant messenger when the other guy is offline, except here the message is sent via email.
For the similar product have a look at
[url removed, login to view] chat and see how it sends the transcript to the
contact person. Go there and chat with the tech support.
- Documentation of chat should be sent (how to set the directory to store the file and the email address of the receiver).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000/NT/2003, IE or Netscape as browser