We need a Web-based survey-solution based on 3 main modules; administration, selection and survey.
1. Administration module for setting up survey-specifications, handling participants/users, administrative tasks like statistics on progress etc. and reporting.
2. Selection module for background information, selection of respondents and selection of individual questions for survey.
3. Survey module controls the questionnaire according to the setup in the administration-module and selection module and saves the participants responses in the database.
Please read the attached documents in detail before bidding on this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view]
Windows 2003 server